Terms And Conditions

This page contains the current terms and conditions of Marketing Studio. Kindly go through the below-mentioned details before booking a slot with us.


Product Arrival

The product must be delivered 2-4 days before the shoot in the suitable condition they need to be shot. In case we receive an incorrect number of products or the product packaging is not up to the mark, we have the authority to postpone the shoot until we receive the product in the right condition and quantity.



Once the shoot is done, we deliver the edited images within seven working days of shoot.


Working Hours

Our office is open from Monday to Saturday and  10 A.M to 7:00 P.M


Return of Products

The client is responsible for the product pickup or arranging a courier service to get their products back from our studio. We are not accountable for shipping back your products.


Ceasing of Service

The client can withdraw the service only if the shoot is not done. There will be no refund if the shoot is completed and we are in post production.



Watermarked images are sent to the clients for approval. Once the client is satisfied with the results, we share the final delivery link for them to download the pictures directly.


Shoot Cancellation

After the slot is booked, and the client wishes to cancel the shoot due to any circumstances, we charge a nominal fee for the Cancellation, which includes the incurred loss.


Photography Brief

If a client wishes to get a particular type of photograph done, we ask for a photography brief before the commencement of the shoot. And shoot is done according to the brief only.



To book the slot, the client must submit 70% as an advance payment and the rest 30% before sharing the final deliverables.



Marketing Studios will use the images clicked at our studio for promotional activities.

Are we missing something you are looking for?